The concept of open banking can be considered as a subcategory of open innovation, where banks and financial institutions enable third-party developers to build applications and services around their open APIs in order to generate a new business line.
- Providing open APIs from Banks, PSPs, and financial institutions
- Providing open APIs from the municipality, bill companies, start-ups, etc
- Business and technical consultancy on regulatory license and certificates
- Local and international training on fintech topics
- Consultancy, planning, and holding local/international seminars, events, etc