An insurance platform is defined as a hospital/medical center’s internal site, which provides access to a broad set of services, data, and capabilities. Insurance platforms could be designed locally or cloud-based to enable scalability through network effects.
- End-to-end solution for patients, insurance companies and hospitals
- Insurance coverage verification both by patient and hospital
- Advanced hospitals/medical centers KYC verification
- The proficient digital medical record for patient and hospital
- Enabling patient health record and medical analysis